- At Pennywise Consultants we are conscious that clients are price sensitive and need the certainty of a fixed cost. We therefore provide fixed price quotations for all our services. These are based on an hourly rate and estimation of time the project will take. All prices are subject to VAT.
- There is a clear cost benefit in using us as our fees will be recouped in the value of the settlement it is possible to achieve with our accurate data.
- Our reputation for accuracy and attention to detail, combined with our significant experience in this sector, means our clients can relax knowing we will achieve a result that will help secure them future financial security.
- Our commitment to delivering exceptional service and client confidentiality is guaranteed at all times.
- Bespoke Future Budget Estimate - This budget is suitable for clients wishing to create a comprehensive, all-inclusive Income Needs Schedule, or to revise their partner's excessive and inflated Income Needs Schedule. Prior to engagement we assess the information provided and submit a quotation. This is a fixed fee based on a specific scope of work as outlined in our Letter of Engagement.
- Partially Customised Future Budget Estimate - This budget is suitable for clients needing a comprehensive but more standard budget. It includes pre-researched figures for white goods, fixtures and fittings. Figures for household utilities are populated by us according to property size and postcode, using carefully researched data. Clients are required to submit their personal expenditure to us for inclusion in their budget. Available at a fixed cost of £800 + VAT.
- Expenditure Analysis - Prior to engagement we calculate how long the analysis will take and submit a quotation. This is a fixed fee based on a specific scope of work as outlined in our Letter of Engagement.
- Expenditure Monitoring - For ongoing budgeting and expenditure monitoring we offer monthly retainers.
All prices are subject to VAT.
Our initial assessment is free of charge and without obligation.
In instances where a client is struggling to secure funding for fees, our in-house adviser will be happy to assist and organise referrals where appropriate.