- At Pennywise Consultants our services are tailored to deliver pre-agreed outcomes for each individual client.
- Our reputation for accuracy and attention to detail, combined with our significant experience in this sector, means our clients can relax knowing we will achieve a result that will help secure them future financial security.
- Our commitment to delivering exceptional service and client confidentiality is guaranteed at all times.
- Gold Service - Bespoke Future Budget Estimate - This budget is suitable for clients on high incomes either wishing to create a comprehensive, all-inclusive Income Needs Schedule, or to revise their partner's excessive and inflated Income Needs Schedule. Prior to engagement we assess the information provided and submit a quotation. This is a fixed fee based on a specific scope of work as outlined in our Letter of Engagement.
- Silver Service - Partially Customised Future Budget Estimate - This budget is suitable for clients on lower incomes, needing a less comprehensive budget. It includes pre-researched figures for mid to low range white goods, fixtures and fittings. Household utilities are standardised by us according to property size and postcode, using carefully researched data. Clients are required to submit their personal expenditure to us for inclusion in their budget. Available at a fixed cost of £750 + VAT.
- Bronze Service - Standardised Future Budget Estimate - This budget includes household utilities only, adjusted according to property size and postcode by Pennywise using carefully researched data. Available at a fixed cost of £250 + VAT.
- Expenditure Analysis - Prior to engagement we calculate how long the analysis will take and submit a quotation. This is a fixed fee based on a specific scope of work as outlined in our Letter of Engagement.
- Expenditure Monitoring - For ongoing budgeting and expenditure monitoring we offer monthly retainers.
All prices are subject to VAT.
Our initial assessment is free of charge and without obligation.
In instances where a client is struggling to secure funding for fees, our in-house adviser will be happy to assist and organise referrals where appropriate.